View Single Post
Old
12-14-2010, 08:51 AM
asian mailman

vCash: 500
leafs better pick him up if i gotta see jon f***ing mitchell on a line with kadri again im gonna shoot someone lol. Your trying th push the kid to become better to get goals to do great. Then after a shuffling the line up night after night and not giving anyone time to get chemistry going they throw him on the thrid line with mitchell. Why dont we just trade him now and give him up like we do every prospect we ruin trade then they become good. Honestly how stupid can you be if you dont got someone at least like armstrong on his line. You need someone big that can protect the kid( win the puck battles in the corner/ stand infront of the net) that actaully has nhl skill . Do i blame him for not scoring .......No lol god no how the hell are u suppost to score goals when ur on the thrid line (checking line) with a ahl at best player and another winger thats 5-10 180 pounds soaking wet lol I thought kadri suppost to be the small guy on the line. Maybe ive been smoking pcp but didnt armstrong play with crosby when he was a young center......doesnt it seem like a no brainer who should be playing with kadri a young center.

asian mailman is offline   Reply With Quote