View Single Post
Old
12-14-2010, 10:56 AM
RandyHolt
Opposite George = GM

vCash: 50
McNabb here for one year and gone wouldnt surprise me. The Campbell bashers were quick to point out how much of a better leader he is, and what not. And there is truth to that. But at the end of the day, his stats suck, our offense sucks and he hasnt improved the team very much over Campbell. McNabb even got oddly benched. Grossman got a lot of snaps on friday and I thought Nub would get benched on Sunday, but he didn't. With a fierce running game that should have been used to open up the passing game via play action, he could only eek out 7 points in the first 59+ minutes.

It almost seems as chaotic as ever on our team. He may have added team stability and truly improved our offense, but I think its apparent McNabb is not our answer at QB. Most INT's in his career. I would wager fewest TD's per game as well. He is not winning games for us.

Amazingly, he hasnt gotten injured this year. Yep rest assured thats a jinx. But if he can remain healthy, it should up his trade value a tad.

+1 on Alexander as an end. We need to get faster and thats an option. Heck I would keep him for teams alone.