Thread: Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Boston
View Single Post
Old
12-15-2010, 05:25 AM
Kaktus*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2000z28 View Post
I can tell you guys one thing. The flyers won't be able to take the Habs down after playing the Penguins. They don't always show up to every game and they are focusing on Pittsburgh and probably won't show up against the habs. I know my team, just like i called what happend last time when they lost up here. The other board hated it, but i know my team. Regular season games against the habs, they don't play all that well or don't play a full 60.

I have been watching the habs all year and they are a very energectic team that usually doesn't come out flat except against Toronto(back to back against a great game in Detroit). My team is notorious for playing like ECF champions during some of the game and then reverting back to the team that barely made the playoffs last year during the same game. I gotta give it up to the Habs, they always seem to skate hard each and every night for the most part, something the Flyers could learn from them.
I do not know what you called and how you called it in 1st game. Flyers looked very good in both games against Montreal. They looked excellent in 1st back-to-back gamebut could not solve Price.

Flyers did not show up in one or two gamse this season but mostly because they played 10 games in 17 days.

If Flyers arrive to Montreal around 4-5am and lose the game, does it mean "you know" your team?
It's always tough to beat two decent teams in back to back situationon the road. You do not have to "know your team". It's common sense.

By the way, with exception of one game (against Columbus) Flyers always played well for the most part this season.

Last edited by Kaktus*: 12-15-2010 at 05:44 AM.