View Single Post
Old
12-15-2010, 01:53 PM
Bolt32

vCash: 500
My old boss plays in a beginner league, they have only two teams. One is full of Novice players and his team is full of beginner players so every game his team would lose by a landslide. (10 to 1, 12 to 2 type of games) He went up to the league to complain and they refused to even out the teams. I'm a b-/c+ player, him knowing this came up to me and asked me to sub in for them.

Yeah, I'm more of a pass first type of guy, I kind of try and model my game after Brad Richards, obviously without the insane amount of talent. For ever goal I would score I would set up like 4 or 5 goals for my teammates. In a ten game season the goal differental was like a -60 for his team.

Looking around in the pregame skate I told them to stick me back on Defense. 2 goals and 6 assists later his beginner team won 9 to 3. I kept my self to only 3 shots in the game, mainly just trying to set the other guys up. I couldn't believe how many times I was ran, two handed slashed. I broke my thumb on my left hand, and recieved a boxers fracture on my right hand from slashes. They then went to the commish and *****ed about bringing up a ringer. I felt kind of bad to start the game, seeing how everyone was playing I knew I was going to dominate, but really after the end of it all I could do was

Bunch of ****** had it coming.