View Single Post
Old
12-15-2010, 05:28 PM
KINGS17
Smartest in the Room

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurrilino View Post
what do you mean............. i always said we are not winning the cup with this GM and coaching staff.

And for the patience stuff.......... it doesn't matter i or you or anyone else have patience as long as the players lose it. How long do you think will Kopitar accept the mess on his line ?????
Like I said, you are pretty much always wrong and that makes me feel good about the future.

What players are losing patience exactly? Let's see what kind of deals Doughty, Johnson, and Simmonds get before you jump to any conclusions. You don't think Kopitar was pretty happy last season to have Smyth and Williams? Wow! You are dead wrong is all I can say. This year the organization is asking Kopitar to carry more of the load on his own and rightfully so.

Essentially you are unhappy because the Kings do not have a high-powered offense, when it is proven that the style they are playing now wins games in the regular season and more importantly in the playoffs. The Kings could use another playmaker (that's right playmaker) on Kopi's wing because he actually is a better trigger man than he is a passer (not that he isn't a good passer).

KINGS17 is offline   Reply With Quote