View Single Post
06-14-2005, 05:18 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Backin72
If you read the thread, I said I've done this with these lists before. Previously I offered up suggestions on how to make them more complete but was met with a snarky attitude and then was later told the info wasn't available. So why make a list if it's incomplete? Arrogance has nothing to do with it.
A list that is lacking some information is better than no list at all. There is plenty of info available to put together a pretty comprehensive system. Perfect? No. Better than no system at all? Yes.

If the NHL provides me with the information that I have requested, I can implement it. I apologize that your favorites cannot be at the top all the time, I objectively rate the players as the system ranks them.

I have taken many suggestions from many people. When I am hit with insults and ridicule, I take a sharper tone. Perhaps you were insulting when you first posted an response and that is why you got a snarky attitude in return. I don't start an argument but, my weakness is that I jump in and participate.