View Single Post
Old
12-16-2010, 04:17 PM
Levitate

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOWRanger View Post
Lets be reality, Korpikoski would never have gotten the minutes here that he gets at PHX and we would all still be ranting how he's another dime-a-dozen player, stop beating the dead horse and just let the trade talks die.
Every player that doesn't immediately bust after being traded by the Rangers is a missed opportunity and a bad trade and we need to make some posts about it.

I liked Korpikoski, I'm glad he's doing well in Phoenix, but the only guys I'm really feeling like he'd replace on this current Rangers team are 4th liners (White, Boogaard) and then we're back to where we started, with him not getting much icetime but we're expecting him to score a bunch or something

e: Phoenix isn't a top team in the league or anything but I wouldn't overlook them as "easy". You can bet they work hard and the Rangers have struggled at times this year against teams that clog the neutral zone effectively (I assume Phoenix will do this as the rep they have in my head is being a defensive team and most defensive teams are good at making life difficult between the blue lines)

Last edited by Levitate: 12-16-2010 at 04:24 PM.
Levitate is offline   Reply With Quote