Old
12-16-2010, 05:23 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Very likely ready for next year up front will be

Schenn(no doubt)
Loktionov
Kozun (though I think he will only get his cup-o-tea call ups next season and make the team the following)
Moller (if if if)
Parse

There are others but I see those guys having at least good shots.

One of them can take Zuess spot if they split the time between Richie, Stoll and Lewis.

If you look up the middle we have enough to make it work if not possibly improve the team.

We will still need a top line LW without a doubt but will have room for one of the kids to have a shot at the top 6.

I pay more attention to our D to be honest with you and I know that we appear to be set on the back end and we are but we now have too many talented and NHL ready prospects. We simply have to move at least one of them and imo two of them to create room for movement onto the big club eventually.

The teams are already knocking so I see us filling our forward troubles with our back end abundance.

I could see us doing pretty well next season but I am still all drugged out from surgery so I can see allot of things right now that I am not certain are actually possible so take it with a gruen of slatche.