Fier, ému and proud

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle West View Post
Conboy-Fortier-Palushaj looked great together, I'd like to see this:

Russell-Desharnais-Avtsin
Boyd-Engqvist-Wyman
Bonneau-Dumont-Schultz

But that still leaves Bishop out, which proves that Boyd is taking playing time away from the kids.
Bishop isn't a top prospect. He has no points in 7 games so I'm not even sure that he is ready for the AHL, anyway.

Before sending Boyd in the AHL, we had 12 forwards + Masse in the ECHL. Which is some really thin depth. I don't think that the organization wants to relive the same situation as last year where they only dress something like 15 or 16 skaters for same games.

I don't see what's the big deal. Boyd will help our prospect getting better in the AHL. Bishop will get more playing time in the ECHL while being one callup/injury away from returning with the Dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn View Post

If Bonneau plays and Bishop doesn't then perhaps Bishop doesn't stand a chance to ever play in the NHL. Surprisingly few of these guys are going to have an NHL career.

Just saying...
Coach Cunneyworth seems to like his goons a little bit much. Bonneau played all the games while some decent prospects like Dumont, Conboy, Fortier and Avtsin skipped a few turns.

Booba is offline   Reply With Quote