View Single Post
Old
12-16-2010, 09:12 PM
Habit11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrHockeyFan View Post
Is it too much to ask of the CBC to put some balance on the commentary desk. I mean come on. PJ Stock and Mike Milbury with McLean

I can see Milbury raving about Laps acts, but gimme a break. Dragging PK into the mix? Then again Milbury has to be considered among the worst GMs in the history of the NHL so I guess you have to consider the source

Anyway back to the original rant. It would be nice to see balanced discussion instead of this perpetual cheerleader squad (yes you Milbury LOL) between periods when the Habs play

I didn't think the reffing was balanced at all. I can abide with what they called against Mtl warts and all. But hey, so many minors overlooked against the Bruins

Anyway for all that BS about Recchi stepping up? I guess they meant when HE was yapping from the bench. Can't recall him in any fights or playing large. So yes Mr Milbury. Recchi with his 1600 games experience knows how to do hand puppets from the bench. Now that's leadership
I wonder if Milbury or Stock ever called out Lucic for running around against the Habs and then REFUSING to fight Laraque??? My guess would be no.

Habit11 is offline   Reply With Quote