View Single Post
Old
12-16-2010, 11:43 PM
loudi94
Master of my Domain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelHabs View Post
On a final note... I don't understand all the criticism PK engenders from Cherry, Milbury, et al. He's a skill player getting criticized for not fighting?!!
I know this will cause a rain of ***** to come down on my head, but I have to wonder if there's some kind of subconscious racism going on here. It's like they're disposed to dislike him no matter what he does. I'm sick and tired of hearing comments like, "Well he has a lot of skill, BUT..." Over the years, I've seen a lot of stars come and go, but this situation is quite new to me.
Players on the Bruins that PK is allowed to fight are Bergeron and Savard and Marchand (for obvious reasons). None of the tin cans on the 3rd or 4th line get a sniff and Lucic is off limits as he would kill PK and since he ducked BGL for 1 and a half years, he can GTFO.

I still don't get why players have to fight after a clean hit. When Stevens (in no way am I comparing PK with him)would lay people out with a hit, there wasn't the obligatory fight afterwards.

loudi94 is offline   Reply With Quote