View Single Post
12-17-2010, 04:11 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post
I'm Canadian, and I thought the chant after the game in the dressing room was awesome. They had just won a world championship, beating out the country that had won the 5 previous ones. If that doesn't earn you the right to celebrate, nothing does.

It would be different if they'd done it out on the ice. That would be cocky and a bit of an ******* move. They didn't. TSN's cameras just happened to be at the dressing room to catch it, or we'd never have known about it.
Nice to see a Canadian who is reasonable. Sure it was an upset. They played for a couple weeks in a very hostile environment, came out on top and were a true team who played for each other.

While that was going on, the excuses were coming. On TSN, HF Boards about who was eligible, who was chosen for Canada, and so on. It is the only think that I don't love about the World Jrs. I love watching the kids play.

As always, I look forward to the tournament. Canada is the favorite regardless of how TSN or anyone else wants to spin things. I hope it is a good tournament.

ThisYearsModel is offline   Reply With Quote