View Single Post
Old
10-08-2003, 02:06 AM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate
This is without the four injured players...

Bulis Perreault Audette
Hossa Ribeiro Zednick
Sundstrom Juneau Dackell
Dwyer Ward Ryder
Higgns

Markov Rivet
Souray Quintal
Hainsey Brisebois
Bouillon Komisarek

Theodore Garon

cant say i dont agree....if Audette doesnt produce after a few games i would replace him with either Ryder or Ward....
Well I for one can say I don't agree even if I expected it.

So should we assume we're sending Komisarek to the minors? I don't know what this guy will have to do to crack the roster. Score 20 goals maybe? It's time for BG to try and move some bodies to make some room cause if not, we'll have the exact same lineup as last year.

Ryder is unproven but deserved a chance. He worked his ass off (like he always do) in pre-season and was making Perreault look better on the ice the last 2 games. Anyway hope he'll get it. But for that obviously Audette will need to go (man still 2 years to his contract... Lord give us the strenght ).

I kind of had a feeling it would look like this (but was hoping it wouldn't), when I heard Julien in an interview a couple of weeks ago say that we had good youngsters but that we should not forget the vets, they were the ones we were counting on. Well this just goes to prove it.

An other year to endure that soft, scoreless 3rd line. Ward would have been a great addition there to toughen up a little. Should we now expect Dwyer, Begin, Komisarek and Higgins to be sent down when the injured come back? Will Ryder and Ward become healthy scratches? Hmmmm... We'll see but I sure hope not.