View Single Post
Old
12-20-2010, 07:34 AM
Revelation
Reanimated

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno272 View Post
generalizations based on 1 or 2 plays is just plain retarded. yes, he made a turnover leading to a scoring chance. its something that never happens to a defenseman

when defenseman make mistakes they seem HUGE, because of the nature of the position (even moreso for a goaltender), all you remember are the mistakes because of the way they tend to be monumental. the key to Rozsivals game is how good he is overall. 999 times out of 1000 he does the right thing, smart chips, holds the puck, is very patient, lets the play come to him, etc. yes, he screwed up there. congrats...and his problems on the PP have been very much nitpicked to death, hence why hes not really a key cog of the PP. at 5 mil hes overpaid, but not to the degree where he is killing this team. id trade rozsival if the right deal came along...on the flip side i would dump Chris Drury for a bag of pucks. the thing to note is the difference between salary, and production. Chris Drury is overpaid by about 5 million dollars....Rozsival is in the 1-1.5 million dollar range in terms of being overpaid.
THANK YOU!

I simply don't get all the Rozy hate. Yes, I facepalm just like everyone else when the guy makes a mistake. But seriously, the dude gets absolutely crucified when he makes ONE blunder, while at the same time getting zero credit for playing solid, albeit un-flashy, defense 99% of the time.

Yes, he's overpaid. WE GET IT. I would love to see how all the haters would handle it if, everytime at work, they got reamed by their boss for every typo or mathematical error, because that's pretty much what happens to the poor *******.

Revelation is offline   Reply With Quote