View Single Post
Old
12-20-2010, 02:54 PM
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersMania2 View Post
Biron and Emery better than both? Kidding, right? I remember watching the Ducks/Senators SCF and thinking how glad I was that Emery was not the Flyers goalie...he is inconsistent and over-rated. How can you say he IS better than Nitty definitively?

In terms of Nitty, he was behind the worst defense in the NHL, playing with two bad hips and an incapable backup...yet Stevens and the Flyers org. had no trouble throwing him under the bus as the cause of our last place season.

If we had Nitty, heck if even we had Esche (well maybe not) we could have probably won the cup last year.
We could've won the cup last year with a lot of guys.

Niity was thrown under the "bus" because he was having hip problems. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersMania2 View Post
Lazy...uninspired, same thing. Carter and JVR have been guilty of playing with half batteries...Zherdev, idk, I haven't seen him lazy as of late
I have a tendency to write off people who call Carter and JVR lazy. Consider this my way of quietly judging you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfanatic View Post
Carter plays on half battery? First I have heard this. I have heard many criticisms of him (shoots high, doesn't see the open man, etc) but never that he is not giving an A for effort. There is a reason he is one of the best defensive players on the team. He works hard every shift.
You obviously haven't met Cartsiephan. He seems to want Carter dead.

CS is offline   Reply With Quote