View Single Post
Old
12-20-2010, 03:03 PM
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfanatic View Post
That would be funny. Once a thread is clearly won - Mod closes it with "Shafer wins". That would make things interesting around here.
Oh my god. The mods are missing out on some serious "hate" potential here. I like this plan.

Then again, I'm a homer for myself and thus in favor of anything that rationally or irrationally supports me.

Anyway, like I said before, if you want JVR out, then you better have wanted Richards, Carter, and Giroux out when they were 21 as well. Otherwise, you're not exactly being consistent, whether or not that actually works in your favor anyway.

For those that say that I'm not an "insider" so I clearly can't "know" what's going on, I can tell you that just because I'm not Paul Holmgren, it doesn't mean I don't have a right to attack this as logically as possible. Moving JVR is just about as illogical a move you could make. You want to hate Holmgren? Well, moving JVR now would be akin to signing 3 Randy Jones, waiving them all, and then calling them up because "he's so awesome that he once got 30 points from the blueline!!!"

Last edited by CS: 12-20-2010 at 03:08 PM.
CS is offline   Reply With Quote