View Single Post
Old
12-20-2010, 05:02 PM
Snipsnap12

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianPantherFan View Post
Our GDT. have been weak this season, but overall very nice when put up. Ours are probably around 10th-15th best on these boards overall, besides this season. Not anywhere near yours or the Habs GDT. though.

That's the thing. If Vokoun rebound control is off against you guys early,it always seems to signal a long night for the Panthers and no chance at victory.

Panthers are really strong 5 on 5. If Flyers maintain puck possession with the bigger bodies up front, Panthers will be forced into taking penalties, and then game over unless Vokoun stands on his head.

I love reading your guys GDT. vs. Panthers. Brings me back to some of the best memories in Panthers history during that series when everyone told me my team did not stand a chance in hell vs. the Flyers. Next time can you post a Jovo picture lighting up Lindros, or Lindros quote on video of winning the next game in the series. No problem right because you guys don't like him anymore anyways

I know alot of flyers fans dont like him, but I grew up watching him and he was a big reason I became a flyers fan, I will always like lindros regardless of all the trouble he caused the team at the end...

Snipsnap12 is offline   Reply With Quote