Old
12-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Blikian29

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Blikian29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurrilino View Post
I agree with that.
My concern is that he won't be able to do that next year.
And i stay away from extending contract because of what a player has done in the past.
This year it looks that he lost a step. If that continues with Parse back on his side i would stay away from resigning it. At this point he can't show something that Lewis or Stoll can't.
IMO Stoll would be the perfect 3rd line center. He wins the faceoff in critical moments and can play in a shut down role as good as Handzus can.
As long as we keep Stoll away from the PP i prefer him over HAndzus from next season on
Stoll is no Handzus, my friend.

Handzus is our best penalty killer. Better than Stoll and Lewis. He blocks shots, he wins faceoffs, he scores goals (not so much this season, I know), he is clutch in the shootout, and he is respected by every player on the team. Hell, even if Handzus isn't scoring, he's being effective every single night. If Stoll isn't scoring, just what the hell is he doing? Yes, he wins faceoffs, but the guy just doesn't make plays in the offensive zone. Also, when you're playing against the oppositions best line every night, it helps to be 6'4 and 218 lbs.