12-20-2010, 09:19 PM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

vCash: 2572
This goes back to post #131 in this thread from late October:

http://www.csnphilly.com/12/20/10/Fl...100&feedID=695

Quote:
Ian Laperriere went on the ice this week with his kids to skate and still had eye and vision problems caused by the overhead lights.

He says he thinks the Flyers made right call placing him on long-term injured reserve and now is hoping simply to skate in physical shape, continue his rehab and look forward to next season.

“I really think the lights have a lot to do with my eye problems,” said Laperriere, who is suffering from post-concussion syndrome. He has not put his equipment on since a preseason skate in Toronto.

Laperriere, 36, continues his off-ice workouts without problems.

“It’s just the lights out there on the ice,” he said. “If I were 22, I’d be kicking myself in the ass to get back there. I have a good feeling about this team … I can’t be bitter about this. I played 16 years in the league and everything I have I got from the game, so I can’t be bitter about what happened.”

“I have time. I am going to give myself as much time as I can. I’m not getting any younger but I got nowhere to go.

The only horse to win the Florida Derby, the Kentucky Derby and Breeders Cup Classic. Sire to multiple Grade 1 champions. The last horse to sire a winner in each Triple Crown race. Grandsire to American Pharoah.

MiamiScreamingEagles is offline   Reply With Quote