View Single Post
Old
10-08-2003, 06:36 AM
IceDragoon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor dyck
thanks for the links guys. It is now obvious that he is gone. Why would you have to remain "confidential" if the only difference between you and the org is some money? The agreement is probably this - comrie keeps his mouth shut and lowe tries to trade him quickly.
It appears to me that Klo is not exactly pleased that Winter went public with this;

"I'm an optimist, but I'm very pessimistic now that this can be worked out in Edmonton," Winter said yesterday.

"There are differences of opinion between the parties that may be irreconcilable."

Certainly doesn't sound like he's keeping his end of the "confidentiality agreement", does it?

You can almost see the "swagger" in KLo's counter.

"I don't care about anything except making the best deal for this organization," Lowe said yesterday. "When I'm being told by a player he wants to be traded, it's a no-lose situation for me.

"Whatever they do, whatever they say, it's about Mike getting what he wants and nothing more. If they think they can somehow turn up the heat on us ... ."

To me, it looks like Kevin has given us the "irreconcilable differences". He wants TEAM players, not ME players.