View Single Post
Old
12-21-2010, 03:21 AM
Everlong
-

vCash: 500
Room for one more?

I'm not one to bandwaggon, heck I've stuck with the same two teams through thick and thin...mostly thin, and I haven't been rewarded with much as a fan. I grew up an oilers/leafs fan, however recently (last 5 years or so) I've been branching out searching for a team I could care about as much as my childhood dream-teams. Ever since Sullivan left the leafs prematurely and eventually found a spot in Nashville I've been watching games closely every now and again. The team doesn't have many allstars but the preds kept drawing my attention again and again with the likes of Sullivan, Weber, Erat, Hartnell(although now in philly) and more recently Goc, Horny, and O'Reilly (watched him play here in the OHL). They work on solid defensive play, and make the most of their opportunities, a formula for success. The organization has turned out some amazing goaltenders aswell. I don't know why this team doesn't get more respect than it does.

Anyways, I've been posting here for the last little while but will continue to do so on a more consistent basis, and hope you'll have me as a fulltime preds fan.

Cheers,
Your friend from up north
CTC

GO PREDS!

Everlong is online now   Reply With Quote