View Single Post
Old
12-21-2010, 09:05 AM
Mikey71

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey71 View Post
We too will be in the Tampa area and are looking for 4 tickets, with 2 of them being for 8 and 6 year old girls. Due to not being 100% sure of which game in advance, we have held off buying them in advance. The game I think we are most interested in is Dec 28th vs Boston. We will have internet access in the days leading up to then but will not have access to a printer, so any kind of e-tickets are not an option.

I am looking forward to seeing some of the players that I have seen here in Ontario in years past and would love to be able to pull this off. Not looking for nosebleeds, but also cannot afford top seats due to a week at Disney. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Will will be staying in Madeira Beach at a condo.
Yeah I know, quoting myself is weird, but moving on....

We are now here in Madeira Beach and bought tickets for the 28th game vs Boston. I now need to know what to do about parking. We will be spending the day at Busch Gardens and will head to the game from there, then heading back to Madeira from the game. The girl on the phone mentioned a wide range of parking pricing and I am wondering what is the best way to do this? Is there some kind of shuttle service or streecar service north or west(I guess) of the Forum that would be better for price and ability to avoid traffic? I will have 2 small kids with me, so I have to keep that in mind too. There is also the nugget of it being our first time in the area of the Forum, so we will be very unfamiliar with that area. Yeah we have a GPS, but you should have seen the route it took us on last year going to Busch Gardens...

Mikey71 is offline   Reply With Quote