Old
12-21-2010, 11:05 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
I expect Walker and Leighton waived, maybe just Walker if we can fit Leighton under the cap. It wouldnt surprise me if we moved wither of them or moved Carcillo either.

This team trusts Shelley over Carcillo. I personally think I'd prefer Shelley in the playoffs though, Carcillo can not be trusted to keep his cool and is therefor a liability instead of a boon. Plus, Lavy isn't too fond of enforcers or pests in general, so I would expect to see neither make it on our playoffs roster for anything more then depth anyway.
You know what though, Laviolette and Holmgren like Wellwood. There's no cap in the playoffs, so they could put Wellwood in the 4th line role if they wanted to keep them both off the ice. I think they'd rather keep Carcillo on the team and wait until the off-season to make a trade. What I don't want to happen is what happened with Upshall for Carcillo is give something up for a 4th line player and saddle ourselves with the contract just because Holmgren doesn't feel like working out a new contract in the off-season. Unless it's a similar, expiring contract, I'd rather keep him on the team and switch to Wellwood down the line.

Stop Feeding the Rumor-Monger

"I wonder if Norstrom has Forsberg's spleen mounted on his wall." - KINGS17

My 50 Favorite Albums of 2014 (sorry it's late)