View Single Post
Old
12-21-2010, 05:31 PM
Seedling
Fan level 7?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGio View Post
What's make you think Vancouver will bring in cheerleaders? I'm hoping Katz brought in the cheerleaders to give the fans some form of entertainment while you guys are in a rebuild. I hope they go away when/if your team contends for the playoffs regularly.
Just a feeling. I could see it being a good revenue generator for the team and it's projects in the community in a large market like Vancouver. As for them going away, I guess we'll wait and see. It'll be a year or so before we're contending for playoffs, but I doubt they are going anywhere unless there is great protest, which there doesn't seem to be so far.

Although I agree that it's very American style sports thinking, I wouldn't be surprised to see the other Canadian teams do the same in the future.

You have to admit that the Chicago girls are smokin'.

As for the entertainment during our re-build, I can honestly say that this year is a year that we are actually enjoying watching the team. I doubt we win very many, but it is fun to watch the talent level on these kids so far, especially knowing another top pick is very likely and that talent level hopefully improves.

Seedling is offline   Reply With Quote