View Single Post
Old
10-08-2003, 06:04 AM
dulzhok

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman
It was a sweet goal, just a quick almost one-timing wrister over the glove of Osgood, just a laser. All those things dulzhok said Legwand couldn't do
Acutally, I said that Legwand had decent wrist shot when he has the space to get it off. For example, on breakaways, or in this case, when Johansson feeds him a beautiful pass and he's all alone with opportunity to score. Johansson definitely gets the creativity award on that play.

Is this going to be a routine occurence with you guys? Everytime Legwand scores you come on the board and type "oh, look dulzhok, legwand scored. it was almost a one-timer. you are stupid." All because I said I don't think that Legwand will turn into a dominant offensive force like Mike Modano? Well, have fun. Maybe after about 30-40 times, I will start to believe that Legwand has dominant offensive abilities.

I also found it interesting what Scott Walker said the other day. He said that no one on his line (Legwand, Johansson, or him) was a true line-breaker, but that they just played well together. So Legwand isnt' a line breaker? Oh Scott, you are stupid and ignorant. Are you watching the same game that we're watching? Oh yeah, you're just playing on a line with him. That's no way you can actually get an indication of Lewgand's "dominant" offensive abilities. Try watching the game, loser.