View Single Post
Old
10-08-2003, 07:06 AM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
Yep, same thing happened last year.... for some reason I feel that he isn't much of a preseason guy - or is just a bit of a slow starter. I think that it would be pretty stupid to not even find a place for him in the top six - even if it's third pairing where he started out last year. He was one of our best Dmen last year in the last 20 games.... I think if Pisani has earned himself a job on the third line - then so has Semenov, because Fernando is hear because of last year and def. not because he had a good camp (Salmo has a WAY better camp then he did). I really have to wonder though if it isn't the Bergeron/Ferguson pairing that maybe considered the fourth though! I know that it's highly unlikely, but I mean everything MacT has said about Luoma, he seems to be real high on him. Perhaps everybody will get their wish about Ferguson sitting in the PB!?! I'm disapointed they sent Sarno down though - i mean unless they can make room for Stoll, I think it'd be pretty dumb to keep him as a fifth center..... to bad he couldn't play RW - he'd be SOOOOOO perfect with REasoner and Moreau - that'd be a great line for Stoll to break in with!