View Single Post
Old
12-22-2010, 08:11 AM
Boom Boom Geoffrion*
CarciLOL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orr Nightmare View Post
This is a spare part trade...I am not trading MDZ for Ryan Whitney...which you guys would probably do...

If you can't comprehend that I am moving a spare part for a guy who can play against teams that bring an aggressive forecheck and who get in Hanks grill..then you look foolish...Sting...sing my praise on that one...

When Cooke and Kennedy and the like pester Hank, who is going to neglect that...Rozy?
I don't think anyone here would trade MDZ for Whitney.

You're proposing Gilroy/Peckham, not sure what Rozsival has to do with your proposal. But as usual, he becomes the highlight of your discussion.

If Cooke/Kennedy pester Hank, guys like Boyle, Prust, and your homeslice, Boogey, will do their part. Sauer has been great at moving bodies in front of the crease. Callahan and Dubinsky don't let **** slide either.

Hell, even if we did acquire Peckham, who's he playing over? Sauer and Eminger have solidified the bottom-6.

And lastly, using statistics to evaluate a guy like Hejda, is beyond stupid. It ultimately shows how weak you are at creating discussions.