View Single Post
Old
12-22-2010, 08:52 AM
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orr Nightmare View Post
Yes, I am weak and by adding Hejda our D would be as soft as your attempted swipes at me....

It is so funny how I mention Hejda and the same 5 or 6 guys, I would predict would come back and tell me how great a dman is...so predictable!

Why not bring back Malik...he was a good defensive dman...
No, no he wasn't. And no one has ever talked about how great a defenseman Rozsival is. No one thinks Rozsival is a great defenseman. Just a good, solid defenseman who has strong enough fundamentals that he doesn't have to sacrifice his position to stop people. What Rozsival has to do with this, I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orr Nightmare View Post
On other thing...when we got Prust last year...I recall everyone saying we just got another goon...now, he is part of the core...so, you can say guys are garbage but in reality, none of us know *****...now, you can tell me how you backed the move and were excited we got him.
I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't think Prust was a goon (why would you, he's not that big). I'll be the first to admit I had no idea Prust was anything more than a typical 4th line loser, though. To be fair, the 5-10 times I'd seen him play as a Flame, he didn't stand out at all except for taking a couple of dumb penalties.