View Single Post
Old
12-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
A lot of people say a lot of stuff. One key to happiness is not getting your hopes up and investing emotional/intellectual/physical energy about the most unlikely of possibilities that someone, somewhere, who doesn't even know what they're talking about, suggest you pay attention to.

If anyone, Gilbert will be the first one out between the two. I have nothing tangible (i.e. links, references, analysis, etc) to provide in terms of "why" or "how", but I still feel almost confident enough to say "book it".
I don't think there is a huge market for Gilbert, he's taken a step back the last 2 years and he's on the hook for 4 mil for another 3+ years, that's a lot for a 30 point d-man. Not great value in a cap world(see Phaneuf Beauchemin Komisarek Finger).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskolnikov76 View Post
Personally I would try to fetch Regehr. He eats a lot of minutes and he would add some sandpaper.
Looking at Sutter latest trades, I think Gauthier could pull it out.
We need a puck moving d-man more than another stay at home type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampollock View Post
against big teams this hab team is lost
We were lost last night against a pretty small team. It's not a size thing, it's a poor defensive play issue. I'd like to get smaller on defense by sitting the 220lbs Picard for the 196lbs weber.

Last edited by habsprospects: 12-27-2010 at 07:55 PM.