View Single Post
Old
12-22-2010, 09:53 AM
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orr Nightmare View Post
Ok...here is your rebuttal...I purposed Peckham because he adds an element, that I believe we are missing, Hejda would be like adding another Rozy.

Also, since Hejda is such a great defensive dman, wouldn't it take more than the horrible Gilroy to get him?
Your belief...what is it based on? What has transpired with this team that leads you to believe adding a player who would likely never play is something that needs to be done? Why would you add a player who adds an element at the expense of more important elements like good defense?

And I never proposed trading for Hejda. You brought him up. But if I had to choose between the two, it's no contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orr Nightmare View Post
And I'll stand by my Girardi comment. He's the most overrated player on the team, and after finding a first line center, the next biggest priority for this team should be upgrading on Girardi.

Would you rather keep Rozy over Giradi, just asking?
No. I never wanted the team to re-sign Rozsival (when the Rangers re-signed Rozsival and signed Redden, I wanted them to sign neither and instead get Streit, for which I was bashed around here, BTW), but that doesn't mean he's a bad player. He's a solid second pairing defenseman who is prone to having bad brain farts on occassion.

I also wanted the team to trade Girardi (and still do) because I think his perceived value is higher than his real value, but that doesn't mean I don't like him or think he's a bad player. I DO think Theo Peckham is a bad player.