View Single Post
Old
12-22-2010, 10:07 AM
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orr Nightmare View Post
I would add Hejda if it meant losing Rozy...but what do I know...just $3 million in savings.
This has already been explained to you, but you still don't get it. Jan Hejda ENTERED the NHL the same time that Rozsival signed his new contract after being the defacto "#1 defenseman" on a playoff team for 3 consecutive seasons. That's why he makes $3 million less. Watch what happens this summer when he is a free agent. You think he'll still be making $2 million per? The fact that Rozsival is overpaid has nothing to do with the player that he is. He's a useful player.

Quote:
I would dump Boyle for the right price...because I don't think he is going to sustain his pace and if he does...I will be more than willingly to admit I was wrong.

If I could package Boyle and a pick for Ryan Clowe...I'd do that in a heartbeat.

But Boyle has been great this year...last year he was horrible and it was frustrating to watch a 6'7' 250 pound man play like Jan Hlavac
Boy, that's a bold move there. You would do that in a heartbeat. You and everyone else, too.