View Single Post
Old
12-23-2010, 05:05 PM
Dump and Chase
Hand of God

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gino 14 View Post
So now you have me confused. Why should a mother have to hide an email from her daughter about the agenda for a hockey meeting? The mother wasn't the one to write the agenda, why is she to blame? If this had been your daughter and she found the agenda or asked you what the meeting was about, would you lie to her?

Because the agenda is one misguided mans opinion. As a parent I protect my children from idiots. Just because someone put it out there in the world and it is about my daughter does not mean that I show it to my daughter. As a parent I decide what is good for my daughter to see.

Quote:
And the grandmother was within her rights to get the media involved, don't piss off a little child's grandma or you'll pay the price.

It is not about what is within the grandmothers rights. It is about doing what is right for the child you are rearing. Can you really not see the difference?

Quote:
The person to blame, and the only person who should get the blame is Atis. One last thing, Atis is the only person making the claims about the issue with changing in the locker room and the girl's ability to play. No one else has stepped up and supported this guy's claims. That should make you wonder just a bit how valid his argument really is.

So you need a quote from a 12 year old boy as proof that some of them were uncomfortable changing in front of a girl? If you can't figure this out for yourself you either being purposefully obtuse or you a long way removed from being a 12 year old boy.

Atis is completely out of line injecting his opinion about how much a player should be playing and what position that child should be playing. It is none of his damn business unless he is part of the coaching staff.

Other than that the other points he brought to the table in a parents meeting are completely valid. He has a right to know how the money is being handled and he has right to express his opinion about a 12 year old girl changing with 12 year old boys. Hell when I was 10 I started showering after hockey games. You can't do that with a girl in the room.

Dump and Chase is offline   Reply With Quote