View Single Post
Old
12-26-2010, 12:24 PM
sjmay*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenMachine View Post
You can insult me all you want or think I'm primitive , but you couldn't be more wrong about me.Even taking this into consideration , even I can see the common sense in separating boys & girls in sports , physically and psychologically speaking.

The transgenderisation of modern society has to stop somewhere and people like you are just contributing to a larger and larger percentage of the population not feeling good in their gender role.I could elaborate my opinion on that but that would take a lot of time and a hockey forum definately wouldn't be the place for it.

When I listen to this extreme gender equality ******** ( not saying it was better when female were considered inferior beings on all counts , but this is clearly not the case anymore ) I can't help but think people would love a world where humans had both gender and just produce kids on their own all by themselves
You must have no experience in sports, or children. Separating them based solely on gender is inexcusable. I played with girls that would kick the crap out of guys, at age 16+, I have also played with girls that have won gold medals and could outplay most boys their age. I have coached co-ed's as well. The only time you should separate sports is based on safety, and even then, most of the time it will be left up to the family decide.

sjmay* is offline   Reply With Quote