View Single Post
Old
10-08-2003, 08:49 AM
Dynasty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate
This is without the four injured players...

Bulis Perreault Audette
Hossa Ribeiro Zednick
Sundstrom Juneau Dackell
Dwyer Ward Ryder
Higgns
I absolutely don't agree with Ryder playing on the 4th line!!...He was our most productive player in preseason and damn well deserves one of the top two line positions. Yeah, I know it was only preseason but with the exception of Koivu and maybe a couple of others, nobody was gauranteed a spot on this team. In other words most players had to earn a spot on this team and Ryder, being the top player in preseason definitely earned and rightfully deserves one of the top 6 forward positions. Otherwise, what kind of message is management sending to our young players?...Work your butt off and maybe, just maybe, you'll end up on the 4th line!!... What kind of incentive is that? Is Bob Gainey really committed to working from within the organization to develop the team?? I thought so and still think so until I actually see the lineups tomorrow night...So, I'm not really critcising anybody at this stage, as for now I'll take a wait and see attitude.

Meanwhile, my message to Montreal management is to play Ryder, you won't be disappointed!!!!

RYDER!!!RYDER!!!RYDER!!!RYDER! !!