vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNiner View Post
Gorges = hurt
Spacek = playing like a drunken dingo
Picard = playing like the AHL'er he is
Hammer = doing ok, but getting worn out
Weber = was decent, needs more TOI and a better partner
Gill = Is what he is... solid if the play is in our zone, horribly slow when facing a rush.

So we have a #2/#3 type being overworked, two #5/6 types playing #2 and #3 minutes, a rookie playing decent, a veteran playing awful because of injury and a journeyman costing us games.

Bring back Subban. Sit Gorges until he's healthy. Sit Picard until he's dead of old age. Play another young kid/or trade for a #1/#2 vet type already. I think Kaberle makes more sense for us then Regehr. What would be really awesome of course would be getting both.
before you hab fans start squacking with me ....read me lips

WE ARENT THAT GOOD

I have said it for years ....dont look at last years " Fernando Pisano playoff"

we are a a middle of the pack team

we have an old slow defence and our saviour PK is not playing up to par ...so lets wait and see what he will be ...enough with the promise crap.... you do it on the ice
and right now his head is not in the game

we have no front liners ... I repeat no front liners ....sorry to burst your bubble
folks ....no one is legit front forward or a top center we need

we have a potential great goalie in Price but our D is average at best

our best player is coming off 4 major surgeries and keeping him long term on a big ticket is stupid beyond belief and will never be the player he was ...never

its time for PG to not be stupid .....Kosty .....Markov....Gill....Hammer....should not be back us ...we need to move forward

onemorecup* is offline   Reply With Quote