Old
12-27-2010, 12:09 PM
Dark Knight
#WeTheNorth

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TatarBashqort View Post
mostly every Tatar drink alcohol

our Islam isn't like Arabian no wrapped women and such thing it's called djadidizm(don't know how it's spelled in English something like that) - or liberal islam.of course highly religious people don't drink at all but they are minority, we love to celebrate, drink(a bit) dance, sing it's all forbidden in countries like UAE or Saudi Arabia, so we don't want it that way, also there is no such word as Jihhad in Tatar's Islam
I've always been confused as to what the meaning of liberal Islam is. There is only a practicing Muslim, or a non-practicing Muslim. I think a lot of people have been using words like moderate, liberal next to Islam in justifying all the things that Islam, as a religion, forbids.

But I'm intrigued that there is Islamic influence in parts of Russia. I wasn't aware of that.

I was also sort of amazed in analyzing Nikolai Khabibullin's last name. If Bullin is used to suggest "of Allah". Then Khabib, I'm sure is taken from the Arabic word "Habib" which means "loved one".

Hmm...

Anyway, back to Yakupov? Do people think he's the consensus 1st selection for 2012? If so, how does he project in the NHL? A flashy, scoring winger? Is Patrick Kane a good comparison?