View Single Post
Old
12-27-2010, 04:19 PM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
I don't buy that one bit. This is a great opportunity for Mueller to continue to pounce on and make his way up the ladder. Unfortunately it comes as a result of a negative story, but I don't think this spells disaster on the ice.

Legwand is likely returning tomorrow and Erat is said to be close. Sullivan needs to get healthy and I don't think we can count on Lombardi, but the fact of the matter is the sky is not falling.

Overall, this is a good day for likely one person in the Nashville Predators organization and that is Chris Mueller, but he doesn't appear to be the type of guy that's going to rest on his laurels or celebrate this accomplishment. My bet is that Mueller will actually wind up replacing Spaling down the road if we can get healthy so that Spaling can be sent back to Milwaukee to develop offensively.
I know you are always trying to be positive, but until I see legwand erat sullivan and company on the ice, I won't believe they are close. On top of that, they will be rusty (especially legwand) when they return. O'Reilly has regressed... if we can't stay afloat these next few weeks, we may be in serious trouble.

Roman Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote