View Single Post
Old
06-20-2005, 07:12 PM
Janerixon

vCash: 500
Id re-sign betts, he looked to be a pretty useful player the two games i saw him play for the pack, granted he gets hurt, but when it comes to the rangers the last few years who doesnt? if its true players on IR won't count against the cap, then signing him for one year where he could either earn a spot or maybe he cant stay healthy, ends up on IR and we give up on him, im willing to give him a chance, its over the hill players who just want money i want no part of

as for who i keep, im defintely keeping nylander, he signed to come here knowing he will be the #1 center and we are rebuilding, he wants to be here, thats why i keep him

kasper gives it his all, he may take dumb penalties at times and loves to make the big hit instead of playing it safe, but hey its hockey, i want the guy who is not going to be afraid to take a chance on my team, he will be a good anchor and as others have said id like him back there with the two young russians kondratiev and tyutin

jagr is needed, we need offense, he can score, he also wants to be here and has shown when given players to play with he can be very effective or our entire team

now holik is the hard decision, he is overpaid, but at times he shows why he is so highly paid, he is a shutdown center and when used properly he is miserable to play against, id like him to be the captain, but im saying jagr is given that role

i would really like to see the rangers try and restructure his deal somehow, maybe add a year in return for taking some money off if that is possible? im not even sure, but id like him to stay, because im curious as to who we will sign to replace him if anyone? who really wants to come here? a guy like nylander knows hes going to be a #1 center with jagr, maybe we can bring back a rucinsky and a mironov cheap, sure weekes, but who else?

so when it comes to holik its tough, if im going to buy out anyone from those 4 its holik, but to be honest i have no problem with seeing those 4 return as long as theres no dunham and hopefully no poti or mess