View Single Post
Old
12-28-2010, 10:30 PM
roseyc

vCash: 500
The game tonight sums up the Predators in a nutshell. SLake is right we didn't loose this game due to injuries. We didn't loose this game due to the lack of hustle and we didn't loose this game due to lack of effort. We just couldn't put the puck in the net period. The same way it's been for 5 on this streak but the whole year. We can't execute the odd man rushes. We have guys afraid to shoot. The players aren't taught to go to net ..everything is on the outside. This is not just tonight it's been for a long time. I think it's beyond giving the other team credit for a defensive effort. When the opposing announcers can make sarcastic comments that our power play looks like the 10th rated pp in the Western Conference and I can't argue that fact and I still don't like hearing them say it even thought it's the truth. I think we need to make a trade or Trotz needs to go. There needs to be some kind of a shakeup. I thought that fight would bring it out of us but it did for awhile but it didn't last

roseyc is offline   Reply With Quote