View Single Post
Old
12-28-2010, 11:59 PM
ShawnTHW
@ShawnTHW

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post
This Sweden-Russia game is nasty. I've seen more scrums in the first period than any typical Flyers-Pens game.
I was at the game. Was absolutely pathetic effort by the Russian's. They just seemed lost the entire game with the exception of the last 5 minutes. I'm officially done with this team. They don't play well individually, let alone as a team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosimar89 View Post
Surprised to hear that about Russia...

Oh and i looked at the tsn, boxscore and no Bertilsson anywhere. So either he hurt his shoulder again or he's a healthy scratch, not good news either way
He was playing, just wasn't noticeable. Wanted to see how he would do but he didn't do much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post
He's playing - he had a really nice shot block on the PK in the first period.

And Lehner has been unbelievable for the Swedes.
Lehner was a ****ing monster. This kid is going to be absolutely insane when he breaks into the NHL. I have never seen a prospect goalie play like that. So positionally sound, quick on reflexes and lateral movement. Took up a lot of the net.

Another kid to look out for is Max Friberg. This kid is what I deem a "tenacious little *******." Hes 5'10" but plays like he is 6'3". Great center of gravity, doesn't get pushed around. Plays hard every shift and would be a great role player on any team. If you watch him, there is no way you can't not like his game. I picture him as a 3rd/4th liner, but a damn solid one.

ShawnTHW is offline   Reply With Quote