View Single Post
Old
12-29-2010, 10:31 AM
MSG the place to be*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
I get it. You don't like Drury or his salary. I understand. Still, you have to ask yourself how this guy was evaluated as one of the top U.S. born players in the world as late as last year's olympics, whether or not you're being fair when judging him as a player or judging him by salary, AND keeping in mind that the guy has only played 7 games this season.

The Rangers, to a man, say they're a better team with him than without him. So does the coach. I'll take their opinions over yours.
This i'll buy. Some early trends that guys were showing have since faded away. Prust for example reminded me of the scene in Mighty Ducks where they are using eggs as pucks to learn soft hands. Now Prust is so confident with the puck hes even dekeing occasionally. Eminger used to be a penalty magnet, now hes playing smart hockey.

But I see what I see guys. If I see Drury screwing up all over the place I'm gonna call him out on it. I'll concede that I pay more attention and get more aggravated when it's him as opposed to others.

MSG the place to be* is offline   Reply With Quote