View Single Post
Old
12-29-2010, 11:39 AM
SwedishBullet62
Never go full torts.

vCash: 500
Now here's a question would you have planned that all out if we were on a 2,3,4 game loosing streak?
That's all fine and dandy if the stars aligned and that all worked out but a lot of that starting offense is resting on marginal improvements from dz,stepan,sauer,zucca, and kreider being NHL ready, that's a lot of uncertainty not saying i don't think itl happen but I'm not saying I'm 100% sure theyll all take marginal steps forward. To us this is the best team, and postion we've been in in a long time as a team but I'm a little skeptical we can stand toe to toewith Philly,Washington,Boston, and Tampa in a 7 game playoff series. For this team to be a contender we HAVE to add a gamechanger like Richards it's a must, gabby can't be the only gamechanger out there like Crosby,malkin/st Louis,stamkos/Carter,giroux.
dubi,stepan,anisimov,Cali all put up respectable points but their collectively nothing over the top that every other good team doesn't have. I want Richards but I'm not sure how we get him, I'm not one for blowing away assets like anisimov for him, I say let this current team make a playoff run from a 4-6 sead and evaluate our scoring, and contendability then, maybe they prove were a Richards away from a cup or rather prove our core can step it up and Richards isn't a must have and rather would be welcomed at a relatively sane price.

Staal Girardi
DZ Sauer
Valentenko Eminger
As much as I'd like the think it is that is not a cup contending defense

SwedishBullet62 is offline   Reply With Quote