View Single Post
Old
12-29-2010, 02:26 PM
PGCougarsDynasty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
I dont think they are being overlooked at all. I only named one defender (Ebert) and a few OHL forwards.

As it stands Ebert is better then Murray and Reinhart, that could obviously change, but I am talking about going #1 overall, and Murray is a bit to small to do that. I doubt Murray goes as high as he is rated, but his skill set is lights out. He is very entertaining to watch and I hope he continues to grow some by his draft. Though his numbers are down this year.

It is going to be an amazing year for dmen as kids like Jacob Trouba and Max Iafrate could be making tons of noise as well come draft time. Ebert is the all around version of Cam Fowler, whatever reasons led to Fowlers drop, Ebert does not have.

EDIT: Last I saw Murray he looked pretty small, but I guess he isnt as small as he looks....just went by visual with Murray and not what he is listed at...if that is believable??
Ebert may be a lot more offensive minded than murray, but there could be a few factors that would cause murray to be picked ahead of ebert. He became Everett's best defencemen as a sixteen year old last year and was +33. He captained canada to gold at the summer U18 and probably wouldn't have looked out of place on the U20 this year. Barring injury he will play in the WJs in his draft year (Ebert has less of a chance to play for US IMO). However, if Ebert is as good as you say he is it will be a tight race. I honestly believe that these two will be the ones who will battle for first overall in 2012.

PGCougarsDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote