View Single Post
Old
12-31-2010, 12:18 AM
riznat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAY47 View Post
Speed kills in today's NHL and we lack it, heavily. Having a line like Richardson-Lewis-Simmonds, for example, would help us keep up with other team's speed. That same line but with Parse on it had success last season too, maybe it's time TM switches things up.

I'm so sick of Stoll too, it's about time he goes into a slump and hopefully management realizes that he's not a #2 center
wtf are you talking about? The Kings are (were?) 4th in the conference at the start of the game.

I flipped out when the kings lost 7 of 8 and I was wrong, the kings are about to lose their second in a row. Lets not over react they are still a playoff team and still have all the right pieces to make a nice deep playoff run. We arent going to win 82 games a season and we arent going to go all season without losing games here and there. We dont need to change much, if anything. this is the same team taht shut out the sharks and detroit. We are fine.

I also find it funny how you call out Stoll in the same post that you say we need speed.

riznat is offline   Reply With Quote