View Single Post
Old
10-08-2003, 12:00 PM
PhillyNucksFan

vCash: 500
Detroit last??

Foremost, their money wont allow that to happen!!, not this year, when they have $16 M on 2 goalies..

well, bold prediction

Colorado
Detroit
Dallas
LA (Vancouver)
Vancouver (LA)
St. Louis
Anaheim
Edmonton

Reason:
Cechmanek is a good regular season G, and he will prove it with his first year in LA. Assumption here, of course, is KINGS STAY HEALTHY... If healthy, they have one of the better lineups in the NHL.

Vancouver, I hate to say it, points will down from 104 last year, simply because Western conference is too strong. WCE line wont score as much as last year. However, one big note though!!! Bertuzzi IS NOT SIGNED, yet, which means, he has all the incentives to build on last year's point/Goal total... and he probably could win the Hart this year. If he does that, Vancouver finish 4th!

STL. G will let them down, Osgood is decent, but folds often.

Anaheim, Well, Fedorov/Prospal will help, and they playing team defence trap, which will get them there. Can prospal duplicate the same season he had last year when he was on the first line of high offensive system team? He is now on a defense first team!! Oh, I am not completely sold on Prospal too.

Edmonton.. well, I simply just want 1 more canadian team on there, Cal wont make it.. it may as well be Edmonton. Good young talent, this is the year for Hemsky/York/Dvorak/Isbister to step up. Great young talent!! Decent G in Salo.