View Single Post
Old
12-31-2010, 08:20 PM
jcupp

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor Bee View Post
Mrs. Bee and I were in town for the Music City Bowl (don't get me started on THAT debacle), and also caught the Dallas game. You may have spotted me....I was the only guy in attendance wearing an Adam Hall alternate jersey with a CBJ hat.

I hadn't been to Nashville in 10 years, and I was impressed by several things. Namely:
- High-energy, passionate crowd (never really in doubt, but I was impressed).
- The only thing you can't see from the 4th row are Brad Richards' upper lip, Steve Ott's common sense, and Chris Lee's quality officiating....you can't see what doesn't exist.
- The shuttle to and from the LP Field parking areas was a nice touch with all the parking issues in the area. That worked out well....parking for the bowl ended up being a clusterbone.
- The fact that, while on the shuttle back to the field, a guy hanging onto the rail started singing "Monorail, monorail" from The Simpsons.

Thanks to one and all for making a mini-vacation an enjoyable experience for us!
I know I had nothing to do with your Nashville experience, other than another voice in the crowd, but you are welcome.

jcupp is offline   Reply With Quote