View Single Post
Old
12-31-2010, 10:29 PM
roseyc

vCash: 500
Any win at this point is a good win. Especially after 5 loses in a row. We had jump for the first time in a long time and we got the bounces not just our goals but the ones that didn't go in for the Wild. Franson with a nice quick wrist shot for a goal but he's a liabilty still on defense. Klein and Franson both made mistake that we are lucky they didn't find the back of the net. Klein has taken a step backwards this year and I'm beginning to wonder about him. Is this the best he's ever going to be. Weber shot and tip-in by Hornqvist. Hornqvist is showing that he's not a bust and if he gets hot and get's a good line with him ...hint Trotz.. that he could jump up to that 25-30 goal level. We've got a logjam of players that basically do the same thing. Nice pass by Legwand from behind the net to Svatos who should have a goal there. This win showed me one thing if Poile can prove to the players that he's trying to win they are going to give their effort and it showed the last two games. I like Dumont and know his skill but what line does he really belong on. I think the best move would be to move Dumont ...of course he would have to oblige but I think it would the best for him and the team. Spaling needs to go to Milw and work on some kind of confidence for his offensive game at this point he has none. Defensively we look good with a few breakdowns but it seem like we held on and those en goals were a relief. Maybe it's our turn to start a streak the other way

roseyc is offline   Reply With Quote