View Single Post
Old
06-22-2005, 11:40 PM
Roger's Pancreas*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Roger's Pancreas*
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan10
Let's also not forget that he had his back operated on yet again this past lockout. My name that I use on here is a dedication to Leclair and I'm probably one of his biggest fans. However, it's time for John to step away from the game. His back is done and when you consider his big time claim was being able to score a ton of goals and put up with a ton of abuse, well, we all know that he can't take that kind of pounding anymore.
The nature of this operation was completely different than his previous one. This one was to strengthen his back (I don't know exactly how) and if it works out then he very well could score thirty goals again. If it gets f'd up though then he'll sit out the rest of the year and end up retiring after trying to battle back much like Hacket did.

When this new cba takes shape it'll come down to, can we get a legitimate second line winger who doesn't disappear in the playoffs for under three million. I honestly wouldn't be suprised to see him finish his career in black and orange. Amonte and Burke on the other hand will probably be traded off for a LOW pick 'cause they're only taking up space.