View Single Post
Old
01-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

vCash: 500
Station des sports. Or Cage aux sports. If montréal scores 5, or more goals you get free wings (5, or 8 I don't remember)

Hot spots as popular places, or good clubs, or both ?

If popular places, then old port (Vieux port) is pretty neat place. Musee des Beaux Arts if you're into that. Centennial plaza (near, or right beside the bell centre) could be interesting. I've never been there.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=821943 (your thread might be moved here)

This might help. Popular clubs, 1234, 737 (something like that) Opera. Crescent street is good for clubs and strip clubs.

Cage aux sports (one is inside the bell centre, I believe there's another on the other side of Rene Levesque.)

Station des sports is on the corner of rue du fort and Ste Catherine. If you're staying at hotel du fort, then it's about 15 seconds away.

Musee des beaux arts is on Sherbroke street. iirc near Sherbroke and Crescent.

There's a bunch of souvenirs shops on Ste Catherine st. La Belle Province has poutine. Most people don't like it, but I find that it's fine. Though, the place to go is La Banquise.

There's also a danse contact strip club above a money exchange spot. Not sketchy at all...

If you plan on going to a strip club, like a decent one, you need to bring clothing that.s a step up from street attire. Trust me, I wasn't allowed into one once because I had running shoes on.

Analyzer is offline   Reply With Quote