Thread: Islanders Point Blank: Dwayne Roloson Traded To Tampa Bay
View Single Post
Old
01-02-2011, 08:19 AM
Aucoin3

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
As others have said, interesting Wishart never came up to play. Smaby and Vernace made the opening day roster before Wishart did. I'm suprised the Isles didn't get more out of this deal.

I'm also suprised the Bolts wanted another goalie. Smith was playing pretty damn good before his injury. I don't see them getting rid of Smith. And now the new guy Dejardins has had two really good games.

Not sure what Tampa will do next.

Weird seeing my two favorite teams trade amongst themselves. The Lightning now have Thompson, Bergenheim, and Roloson lol.

I was ready and ok with Roloson leaving. Just kinda upset that Tampa got him, because I don't want Smith to go. I'm glad the Isles got rid of him though, with DP playing well and being our #1 guy with no question.

So does this bring Lawson up? Or is this some scheme to try and pick up Nabakov? I realize the Nabby pickup is highly improbable giving his waivers situation and our unlikely chance of throwing alot of money at him.

I think that would be a sweet 1-2 punch with DP and Nabby.
With all due respect nothing in the post make's any sense to me.

Roloson is not only a world better than Mike Smith he is also a world better than Rick DiPietro.

Nabokov??? Really?

Aucoin3 is offline   Reply With Quote